Head Shape matters Certification
SOLD OUT Milwaukee
October 6-9, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee/Brookfield
18155 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
- Save $20 with a one-time investment of $1179
- First deposit, followed by 2 recurring payments of $399 each.
VIP TRaining Space & Event Center
August 25-28, 2019
VIP Training Space & Event Center
237 So. 70th Suite #219
Lincoln, NE 68510
- Save up to $200 with a one-time investment of $1379
3 Month Plan
- First deposit, followed by 2 recurring payments of $485 each.
6 Month Plan
- First deposit, followed by 5 recurring payments of $265 each.
What's it like at our event?
What is a Hsm certified haircutter?
A certified HSM Haircutter is an individual who has demonstrated proficiency in the Head Shape Matters Cutting System, through a series of written and technical exams.
Why Become Certified?
- Listed on the official Head Shape Matters certified hair cutters page!
- Clients have the ability to locate you using their zip code or geo-location.
- Satisfaction of understanding the science, art and math of hair cutting.
- Take the first step in becoming a HSM Certified Educator.
- Become a part of something that will change the industry!
How Much is my Investment?
Your investment for the 4-day certification is $1179.00 (price includes all mannequins, workbooks, and 4 full days of intensive training). If final exams are passed, you will receive your certification and other marketing materials to proudly display in your salon space. Your name will also be listed on the HSM Certified Haircutters page!